Loupedeck+ Announces First Integration with Adobe Photoshop
The photo & video editing console continues to evolve based on community feedback, now even more adaptable to photographers’ needs
HELSINKI, Finland – December 14, 2018 – Loupedeck+, the custom photo & video editing console built with an intuitive design that makes editing faster and more creative, has announced its first integration with Adobe Photoshop CC 2019. This compatibility further expands the product’s utility for editing in several Adobe Creative Suite applications, including: Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
After this year’s launch of the Loupedeck+, the decision to integrate with Photoshop is exclusively based on feedback from Loupedeck’s invested community, many of whom utilize the imaging and graphic design software in their editing workflow. The Loupedeck+ will permit more intuitive and faster editing, providing more accuracy on controlling Photoshop’s functions.
New Adobe Photoshop editing functionalities of the Loupedeck+ include:
- Total flexibility with Photoshop CC, allowing image editors to configure Loupedeck+ to match their personal workflows
- Intuitive features that make editing faster: swap between current and previous tools, reset blending or to fit image on screen by just a press of a button
- Ability to focus on the image instead of navigating: minimize mouse pointing, list scrolling and target practicing with tiny icons
- More direct access to tools, functions, layers and other Photoshop options to save time
- Excellent layer control by moving, grouping, merging, adjusting opacity, fill, visibility or masking
- Ability to run smart filter with Loupedeck+’s configurable buttons
- Custom mode that gives even more possibilities for mapping different Photoshop functions on Loupedeck+
- Ability to create your own actions and run them with Loupedeck+´s configurable buttons
“In our ongoing mission to make the editing processes of both professional and amateur photographers more intuitive and efficient, we continually work to integrate Loupedeck+ with the editing suites they utilize and cherish most in their workflows,” said Mikko Kesti, Founder and CEO of Loupedeck. “Members of our dedicated user community emphasized their eagerness to use the console to edit with Photoshop and we listened. Following Loupedeck’s original integration with Adobe Lightroom and recent foray into video editing by way of Adobe Premiere Pro, this next stage of our partnership will continue to support photographers worldwide.”
In addition to its Adobe integrations, Loupedeck+ is compatible with Skylum Aurora HDR while future integrations with Skylum’s other products, including Skylum Luminar, are expected as well.
To find your closest retailer, please visit our Where To Buy Loupedeck page.
For more information visit www.loupedeck.com.
For any sales enquireies please contact [email protected]
Loupedeck, the company behind the Loupedeck+, is the only editing console custom-built to improve the Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, and Skylum Aurora HDR experience, with an intuitive design that makes editing faster and more creative. It allows both professional and amateur photographers to improve the ergonomics of editing, comfortably increasing output. Loupedeck’s hands-on and highly intuitive console minimizes the use the mouse and keyboard, and it works seamlessly with Apple and PC operating systems.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Loupedeck was founded in 2016 with a highly successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign that exceeded its original target by 488 percent. For more information, visit www.loupedeck.com.