SIRUI Professional BCH-10 Fluid Video Heads
SIRUI Professional BCH-10 Fluid Video Heads have the features videographers require to produce superior results.
For professional video applications, the Sirui BCH-10 Video Head is based off a 75mm ball mount for use on compatible tripod legs or other accessories such as sliders and jibs. Friction adjustment can be applied in 3 steps, with the 0 setting providing nearly-frictionless movement. A 3-step adjustable counterbalance can compensate for cameras weighing up to 13 pounds. The rosette-mounted pan handle easily extends for greater leverage and a second rosette on the side can be used to mount a second handle. The calibrated camera platform secures the camera plate with dual locks, preventing the camera from accidentally falling off the head during adjustment. To save time when balancing your camera, the platform is etched with calibrated measurements. Aluminium alloy is used in the construction for durability while maintaining a manageable weight.
- 3 levels of friction control for panning and tilting, with 0 position for near-frictionless operation
- 3 levels of counterbalance adjustment
- Dual bubble levels: Illuminated base bubble level and second top bubble level
- Dual Safety Lock Quick Release Platform: Prevents the camera from sliding off the head while aligning for proper balance
- Calibrated Quick Release Platform: Easily reposition your equipment using the etched scale on the platform
- Telescoping handle
- Integrated 75mm ball mount
- Separate pan and tilt-lock knobs
- Quick-release plate included