Sirui SH-15 Overview
The Sirui SH-15 Aluminum Video Tripod with Fluid Head is designed as an affordable solution with a highly professional appearance. The system includes a lightweight 2-stage aluminium tripod with a 75mm bowl and a compact fluid head with a 22 lb payload. A mid-level spreader comes built-in to ensure increased stability, and the working height ranges from 31 to 61″. Oversized twist leg locks along the tripod legs allow for quick and easy height adjustments.
The fluid head offers 360° pan rotation with an independent pan lock, and tilt is adjustable from -75 to 90°. A pan bar is included for rosette-mount attachment on the right side of the head. The supplied camera plate, in addition to rubber padding, also features two red anti-twist flip locks that can be raised to keep the camera from shifting or twisting. These flip locks are especially useful for DSLR-style camera bodies.
The tripod has rubber feet that are retractable to reveal spiked feet. Between these two options, the tripod can be used on smooth surfaces as well as soft and uneven outdoor terrain. When the tripod is folded, integrated leg buckles secure the legs for safer storage or transport. A padded, zippered, soft carry case completes the system and provides a convenient way of getting the SH15 where you need to go.
- Designed as an affordable solution with a professional appearance
- 2-stage aluminum tripod with a 75mm bowl base
- Fluid head with a 22 lb payload
- 31 to 61″ height range
- 360° pan rotation with an independent pan lock
- -75 to 90° tilt adjustment
- Pan bar included
- Camera plate with anti-twist flip locks and padding
- Built-in mid-level spreader
- Retractable rubber feet with spiked feet under them
- Oversized twist leg locks
- Integrated leg buckles for more secure transport and storage