Permit to perform essential services
A Guideline for the completion of the permit to perform essential services in terms of the disaster management act can be found at the link below:
CONTACT DETAILS IN THE EVENT OF ENTERPRISES WISHING TO CLARIFY THEIR STATUS AS AN ESSENTIAL GOOD OR SERVICE
Enterprises may contact the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (DTIC) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprises may call the Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (DTIC) on +27 80 000 6543 or +27 12 394 5560.
Protocol to be followed by all SunshineCo clients
- As per government regulations all clients using the studio space must provide SunshineCo with a complete call sheet of all crew involved on the shoot. Physical address and contact details to be included.
- Face masks should be worn at all times when on Sunshine premises/ Production vans/Studios and whilst using Sunshine gear
- Every person entering SunshineCo will be subject to a temperature scan before entering the building/Production van/Studios and will be denied access if they have a temperature reading of 37.3 or higher.
- All clients using our Studios/Production vans and gear must frequently wash their hands.
- Social distancing rules of 1 meter will apply when using our Studios/Production vans or when visiting SunshineCo offices.
- Production vans will only be able to transport the number of clients as specified by the government and vary depending on the lockdown level.
- Gear checks will be limited to the minimum required crew members. One person for digital gear and one person for lighting gear.
- As per government instruction, people with underlying health conditions (e.g. diabetes, heart and lung disease) need to be aware of their increased level of risk.
- Gear deliveries will only be released to the Production company’s assigned contact person. We request that our clients make provision for a designated delivery area separate from the general working area.
- Shared spaces like kitchen facilities, bathrooms and boardrooms, no more than two people allowed in the space at any one time in conjunction to maintaining social distancing whilst utilizing these spaces
SunshineCo Operating Procedures for staff
- Disinfect/Sanitise all working surfaces
- Disinfect/Sanitise all equipment upon return from client, before being packed onto shelves
- Wash and sanitise hands regularly
- Cough/sneeze into crook of elbow or tissue (dispose of tissue immediately)
- Avoid physical contact and keep a distance of at least one metre from each other where possible
- Employees should also stay home (or work from home) if they have had to take simple medications, such as paracetamol/acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin, which may mask symptoms of infection.
- Do not share office supplies before sanitising the items
- Do not crowd around water/coffee stations – max two people in the kitchen at a time
- Disinfect all services and appliances after use.
- Display local health and emergency contact details